If you are interested in renting a Borough pavilion, please review the calendar above for an available pavilion and date/time. Once you identify your preferred spot complete the request form below.
Legend: Green = Larry Mills Park Pavilion | Red = Plum Creek Park Pavilion | Blue = Renton Ballfields Pavilion | "Busy" means the pavilion is booked
- You must be at least 25 years old to rent a pavilion.
- Your pavilion reservation will be held for 5 business days from the date of this form submission. If your checks are not received within 5 business days of your reservation, your reservation will be removed.
- Upon receipt of your checks, a permit will be mailed to your address. This permit grants you the permission to use the pavilion for your chosen date/time and is your receipt and proof of rental. This permit should be brought with you to the pavilion on the day of your reservation.
- Upon completion of your event, your hold check will be returned to you and will be mailed to the address listed on your check.
- Consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted at any borough pavilion, park, or property.
- You are responsible for clean up after your event.