Filing a Complaint Against a Plum Police Officer

If you wish to file a complaint against a Plum Borough Police Officer, please call Lieutenant Lanny Conley at 412 795-6800 ext. 4324. You will be asked to complete a complaint form documenting the nature of your complaint.

This form can be printed from the downloadable form link on the police departments’ home page.