I’m selling a home in Plum, what do I need to do?

Anytime the occupancy of a residence changes, a Residential Occupancy Permit is required.  The Residential Occupancy Transfer Application may be obtained from the online document library or at the office. 

The application must be completed, signed by the owner, and submitted at least five (5) business days prior to the requested date of inspection along with the fee of $100.  The check should be made payable to:  Borough of Plum. 

A list of the items inspectors will be looking for is also online.  After the application is received, you will be contacted by a building inspector to arrange a date and time for inspection.  Upon a successful inspection, an Occupancy Permit will be issued.